Each of the following statements has an answer closer to right than the others. Each correct answer counts for 10 points. Passing grade is 70. Good luck!|
(1) The spiritual definition of fear is:
(A) false evidence actually real.
(B) false evidence appearing real.
(C) false evidence appealingly real.
(2) Expressing gratitude for the good you already have:
(A) should be part of every prayer.
(B) is never necessary in prayer.
(C) is unrealistic when you need money.
(3) Psalm 23:1, when properly understood, teaches that:
(A) you will get what you need tomorrow.
(B) you already have enough of everything.
(C) you can have God's goodness now.
(4) The human mind appeals to the divine mind:
(A) through intelligently organized prayer.
(B) by shutting itself in a closet to pray.
(C) by attending church every Sunday.
(5) Tithing is:
(A) giving 10% of your income to church.
(B) sharing the supply you receive from God.
(C) hoarding money for the future.
(6) The divine mind transmits spiritual substance to you as:
(C) angels with wings.
(7) You can claim your spiritual inheritance:
(A) after death.
(8) To be a good shepherd, you must:
(A) control your thinking.
(B) own a flock of sheep.
(C) love your family.
(9) Your "daily bread" is:
(A) your money.
(B) your breakfast.
(C) all that comes to you from God.
(10) Making money through prayer:
(A) is so easy, anybody can do it.
(B) requires spiritual knowledge.
(C) involves repeating the Angels of Supply Prayer every day.
SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS